Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

	Now that that's over, I think there's consensus that it's time to move the
signal-to-noise ration on this list over towards the "signal" side.  (Any
objections?  No?  I didn't think so.)  I'm looking forward to working as
co-chair with Javier in the effort for us actually to get some work done.
I haven't yet responded to the posts of the past couple of days in the "who
should vote for new TLDs" and "IP/TM concerns" threads because this has
been a particularly heavy week for me in my day job, and I'm swamped; but I
figure on getting a substantive post out over the weekend.

	BTW, it's "Weinberg," not "Weinberger."

Jon

Jon Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com