[wg-c] voting for Eva

Pardon me,

I know Eva, I respect her, so I ask you to understand that I am not against
her.

but I have a problem with voting for a person who did not have a chance to
accept. I have been (lately :-)) in some associations. It happened that
somebody was nominated and not present. In that case the person who nominated
him / her tried to contact him/her by phone (or whatever) to get an acceptance.
if that was not possible it was no nomination.

do roberts rules of order say something about it?

siegfried