Re: [wg-c] Ignore that...vote ends an 1am EDT

On 28 July 1999, "Christopher Ambler" <cambler@iodesign.com> wrote:

>I believe the vote ended about 30 seconds ago at "Midnight Local Eastern
>Time"
>
>Whether Javier, a non-US resident, made a mistake is putting EST when it's
>currently EDT, I believe we all know what he meant.

Hm.  True.  Although I'll mention that he said it not once, but twice,
on seperate days.  But hey, everyone's capable of making a small error. :)

>So we have a new co-chair.

That'd be Jonathan Weinberger.

Name					Weinberger	Crispin
Me					x
David Maher						x
Ivan Pope				x
Sigfried Lagenbach					x
Daiva Tamulioniene			x
Elizabeth Porteneuve			x
Kevin Connolly						x
Jeffrey Neuman				x
Joop Teernstra				x
Peter Rindforth						x
Milton Mueller				x
Chris Ambler				x
Rita Odin						x
Werner Staub						x
J. William Semich						Eva
Kilnam Chon							Eva
Marilyn Cade						x
Keith Gymer						x
Craig Simon				x
Rob Hall				x
Amadeu Abril i Abril					x
Kent Crispin						x
Jon Weinberger				x

TOTAL					11		10

Not counting Keith Gymer's vote:	11		 9

>WHAT'S HIS JOB?!

Beats me.

Perhaps he'll be persuaded to help Javier wrangle all the elite
constituency reps into the "real", secret wg-c list, which Javier
argues so passionately for in the Tuesday morning pNC teleconference.
That way, the GA can be safely ignored.

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org