[wg-c] Vote ended 40 minutes ago.

I'd just like to point out that Javier said the vote ends at midnight, EST.
Which, since everyone in the US is currently on daylight savings time, would
be 2300 hours EDT.

Since Javier never responded to my question regarding what timestamp is
authoritative for determining the vote cutoff, I'll again assume that it's
the one placed on email by dnso.dnso.org, on which the list is hosted.

Thankfully, there were no "last-minute" votes near this time.

So, vote's over.  Here are the results:

Name					Weinberger	Crispin
Me					x
David Maher						x