Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

Bill --

	If Eva wants to run, I think she should be included.  Only about 15
ballots have been cast; if anyone who has cast a ballot already wants to
change his or her vote and vote for Eva instead, I don't see a problem
there.  (My understanding is that the voting period has about 27 hours to
go.)  We should have a runoff if no candidate gets a majority of all votes
cast.  The only thing is -- *does* Eva want to run?  It's Wednesday the
28th by now, her time -- I assume she's back from vacation.  Eva?  What say
you?

Jon

Jon Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com