Re: [wg-c] Who should vote for new gTLDs

>>> Javier SOLA <javier@aui.es> 07/25/99 03:33AM >>>
wrote
>Please express your opinions on who should vote for new gTLDs.

The only "votes" that count are those of the Names Council and the ICANN Board.

Whatever these entities choose to do to inform their opinions are just that:

informative

non-binding

about as unimportant, ultimately, as what we do here.

KJC

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com