Re: [wg-c] Vote for Working Group Co-chair

At 09:02 PM 25/07/1999 -0400, Milton Mueller wrote:
>There are proposals before the committee to
>
>a) not have a chair at all and just appoint a spokesperson (Stubbs)
>b) remove Sola as chair (Langston, Ambler)
>c) have this election be for Chair, not "co-chair" (Mueller, Semich, Ambler,
>Langston)
>d) elect a co-chair (Sola, Crispin)

Add my support for voting for c)

I also think that, in view of the small number of participants on the list,
a voter's quorum of at least half of the listmembers (52?) needs to be
established.

--Joop Teernstra LL.M.--  , bootstrap  of
the Cyberspace Association,
the constituency for Individual Domain Name Owners
http://www.idno.org