Re: [wg-c] co-chair

I've also already posted a proposed set of guidelines for the chairs.

Once again, particularly given the broad set of powers that the IETF
guidelines grant the chair, and given Mr. Sola's earlier statements
regarding both his views of this WG and the NC's view of the work
produced here, I am compelled to call for the removal of Mr. Sola from
the chair position.

Work cannot proceed in a group controlled by someone that is not
trusted with the powers granted her.  Mr. Sola has made it clear how
he feels about individual participation in this group, and what
he views as the NC's reaction to any document that doesn't coincide
with the NC's opinions.  If we leave Mr. Sola as chair, particularly
if we leave him as chair and grant him the powers outlined in the IETF
WG guidelines, we will be doing nothing put making sure the puppet
strings on this WG are securely attached.

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org