[wg-c] Voting procedures

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:36:53 +0200 Mr. Sola sent the following to the
wg-c list:

  "I propose a one-week nomination period and then a three day
   election if more than one person is nominated."

It is now past Tue, 20 Jul 1999 09:36:53 +0200.  The polls for
co-chair nominations are closed.

Voting will begin on Monday, 26 Jul 1999 00:00:00 +0000, and voting
will be closed as of Wednesday, 28 Jul 1999 00:00:00 +0000.

Votes will be submitted to wg-c, in public, as open ballots.

The timestamp applied by the MTA dnso.dnso.org for receipt by the
wg-c list will be authoritative for the above.  Any votes received
before or after the times above will not be considered as valid.

All parties who were members of the WG-C mailing list as of Tue, 20
Jul 1999 09:36:53 +0200 are eligible to participate in the voting
process.  Mr. Sola or other individuals with access must provide
a then-current list of all subscribers at this point for validation
purposes.

All persons are only allowed one vote, regardless of the number of
seperate e-mail address they may have subscribed to the WG-C list.
Any individual who owns, controls, or otherwise may exert direct
influence over more than one subscribed account must refrain from doing
so.

Votes will be a simple statement of the form "I cast my ballot for X"
where X is a member of the list of nominees, as presented by Mr. Sola
(as requested above) and verified on this list by the participants and
nominees.  It is also accebtable to publically state your abstention from
the voting process.

Within 24 hours after the polls close, all parties may tally the votes
and compare notes.  The winner will be announced both to the
wg-c@dnso.org list, and to the GA list.

--
Mark C. Langston                                Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org                                    http://www.idno.org