Re: [wg-c] Let's work on...

On 21 July 1999, Javier SOLA <javier@aui.es> wrote:

>Each person/entity with voting rights could vote for as many strings as
>gTLDs are going to be selected.
>
>Javier

So, now you're explicitly exluding members of the GA from having any say
whatsoever in the decisions made by the WG?

Once again, I call for the immediate removal of Mr. Javer Sola as
chair of this Working Group.

You will not avoid this issue, Javier.  If you want so badly to
eliminate individuals from these proceedings, you will have to silence
not only me, but Kent Crispin, Christopher Ambler, Joop Tenestra, and
others, all of whom have joined and participated under the auspices of
the General Assembly.

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org