Re: [wg-c] definitions

I'd suggest we put aside the value-laden issue of competition and use a
more neutral definition for aTLD ...

aTLD: ("alternate" TLD) An entry in some root zone which is visible on
the public Internet when referenced as an IP address, but which is not
included in the IANA root and is therefore not visible through the
public DNS when referenced as a domain name.