RE: [wg-c] WG questions

I also agree with this approach and have said as much. I think our aim
should be to set out the transparent rules by which names can be created. We
had better get creative about this soon or we will get nowhere.
If we just create a structure whereby proposals for new gTLDs get passed up
and down a chain of committees, we will never get any new gTLDs, and the
world will be a poorer place.
Ivan