[wg-c] Statement of Interest

In the interest of full disclosure, and to prevent any claims of
conflict of interest, I would like to make a brief statement that
outlines my interests and motivations for participation in these
working groups.

I am hoping that others in this and the other working groups would
do the same.

I'm a professional systems administrator in San Jose, CA.  As such, I
am at various times involved in the registration and maintenance of
domain names for my clients, and the installation and maintenance of
their DNS setups.

I am also a private owner of three SLDs, which have no commercial or
organizational affiliations.  They are SLDs I purchased and maintain
for my own use.

I have no interest, financial or otherwise, in establishing or
maintaining a TLD in any form at this time, nor do I forsee such an
interest in the future.  However, I stand ready to establish and
maintain (or assist in doing so) a TLD and/or a root server in the
event that decisions are made that would require such an action to
maintain the stability of the Internet as a whole.

--
Mark C. Langston	     			Let your voice be heard:
mark@bitshift.org				     http://www.idno.org