Re: [wg-c] Re: [wg-c-1] First question

I hope everyone on this working group understands that we are well beyond
the point where any interest or faction can put forward their own private
agenda and expect it to be taken seriously as a product of a consensus
working group.

By the way, there is no mandate in the White Paper that all new registries
must be shared registries. The most important and obvious decision of the
WP was that it would not make this decision, and would leave it to the new
company.