[wg-c-1] Re: Mechanics (divertimento from First Question]

>>> "Mark C. Langston" <skritch@home.com> 07/12/99 11:46AM >>>
wrote:

<snip>

> We don't even have a current, pulically
>available, and accurate count of the people
>subscribed to this list.  This would be the very
>first step in deciding where consensus lay, if
>any, and finding the minority opinion, if one exists.

Og not sure what ju-ju come from "public" availability of count.
Og use "who" command to majordomo, get-um current subscriber list:

Members of list 'wg-c-1':

"Petter Rindforth" <petter.rindforth@enderborg.se>
"Dennis Jennings" <Dennis.Jennings@ucd.ie>
"Kilnam Chon" <chon@cosmos.kaist.ac.kr>
"Daiva Tamulioniene" <daiva@sc-uni.ktu.lt>
"Elisabeth Porteneuve" <Elisabeth.Porteneuve@cetp.ipsl.fr>
"Eva Fr÷lich" <eva@nic-se.se>
"Ivan Pope" <ivan@netnames.com>
"Rod Dixon" <rod@cyberspaces.org>
"Jonathan Weinberg" <weinberg@mail.msen.com>
"Rita M. Odin" <OdinR@arentfox.com>
"Christopher Ambler" <cambler@iodesign.com>
"Cohen Tod" <Tod_Cohen@mpaa.org>
"Chris Conant" <cconant@compositiongroup.com>
"Milton Mueller" <mueller@syr.edu>
"David Maher" <dwmaher@ibm.net>
"Richard Lindsay" <richard@interq.ad.jp>
"Kent Crispin" <kent@songbird.com>
"Hal Lubsen" <hlubsen@altronics.com>
"Ross Wm. Rader" <ross@ebarn.com>
"Kevin J. Connolly" <CONNOLLK@rspab.com>
"Neuman, Jeffrey" <jjneuman@steptoe.com>
"Constanze Schmidt" <CSchmidt@EUROTEL.DE>
"Javier Sola" <javier@aui.es>
"Annie Renard" <Annie.Renard@nic.fr>
"Roger Cochetti" <rogerc@us.ibm.com>
"Craig Simon" <cls@flywheel.com>
"Ken Stubbs" <kstubbs@dninet.net>

27 subscribers

Og change mind about "rough consensus," now thinks
WG need formal rule of coercive consensus.

Og explain more later when not so buried by billable work.

Sardonically,

Kevin J. Connolly

Og say:  disregard trailer written by induhvidual in IT department.
Og also say:  Og not cut no slack for Idniots.

The information contained in this electronic message is confidential
and is or may be protected by the attorney-client privilege, the work
product doctrine, joint defense privileges, trade secret protections,
and/or other applicable protections from disclosure.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this com-
munication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communi-
cation in error, please immediately notify us by calling our Help Desk
at 212-541-2000 ext.3314, or by e-mail to helpdesk@rspab.com