Re: [wg-b] Reverse hijacking by the big guy against the small business person.

> What can he do?  Can he initiate a UDRP administrative dispute request?

Touton had once mentioned something about setting up a way for the UDRP to be
used to get advisory opinions.  But the only value of a UDRP decision would
be whatever persuasive value the court decided to put on it.

Take a look at

Weber-Stephen Products v. Armitage Hardware et al.
2000 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 6335
 "We conclude that this Court is not bound by the outcome of the ICANN
administrative proceedings. But at this time we decline to determine the
precise standard by which we would review the panel's decision, and what
degree of deference (if any) we would give that decision."