[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [wg-b] Revised IPC Proposal
Mikki, I was apprised by the IPC that they were working on a comprise of the
Registrar Sunrise proposal following the Cairo meetings. I did not have
their approved document in my possession until this morning. The discussion
which I have had with Eric Menge at the SBA involved the different Sunrise
proposal that were circulating, i.e. Sunrise with a list and Sunrise
without. I went over these proposals on Monday's teleconference.
I am required to have a report submitted to the NC for their teleconference
this Tuesday. Therefore, delaying the report does not seem to be a viable
option, unless you can get authority from the NC to delay the report. That
is why I intend to include a disclaimer that this latest IPC has not had
time for proper discussion.
From: Mikki Barry [mailto:email@example.com]
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 1:07 PM
Cc: Wg-B@Dnso. Org
Subject: Re: [wg-b] Revised IPC Proposal
It would have been very nice to hear about this proposal from the
working group BEFORE hearing about it from the SBA yesterday.
Given that we have been given this proposal on the 14th of April with
a comments deadline of tomorrow, I propose that we be given at least
another week, if not more in order to digest the report and produce