RE: [wg-b] Points of agreement

I regret I cannot agree with the first. Reasonable criteria can be
formulated for defining a famous mark for the limited purpose of an
exclusionary rule. The second is probably right; it would depend in large
part on how many marks are deemed famous. I agree with the third.

Steve Hartman
Nabisco, Inc.