[wg-b] Position Papers

Listed below are links to all of the position papers that have filed to
date: If I have missed a submission please notify me ASAP. I am working at
getting these all posted to a single web site.

Please begin providing substantive comments to each of the papers so that
the consensus building process can begin.

Best Regard

Michael D. Palage

POSITION PAPERS SUBMITTED TO DATE

Personal Position Paper of Michael D. Palage (not written in his capacity as
Working Group B Co-Chair)
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00467.html

Position Paper of Deborah Shelton from ArentFox
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00463.html

Position Paper of Mr. Hikoh Okuda from Sony Corporation
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00500.html

Position Paper of Kathy Kleiman on behalf of noncommercial community
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00464.html

Position Paper of Intellectual Property Constituency
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00466.html

Position Paper of Time Warner
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00398.html

Position Paper of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00397.html

Position of Eileen Ken
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00392.html

Position Paper of Harald T. Alvestrand
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00394.html

Position Paper of Morgan Hill Software Company, Inc.
http://www.dnso.org/wgroups/wg-b/Archives/msg00400.html