RE: [wg-b] Attached please find the IPC Position Paper Submission

Does your proposal address the standard to be used to determine whether a
domain name sought to be registered is sufficiently close to a mark that has
been deemed famous so as to prevent registration of the domain name?

Steve Hartman
Nabisco, Inc.