RE: [wg-b] US Statutorily Protected Marks

CORRECTION:
My discussion, with Phil, was last VIRTUAL Friday. These occur prior do
National Holidays. In this case, it was actually last Wednesday, 24Nov99. We
discussed NSI's currently changing policy wrt filtering, at all levels.
Basically, Phil indicates that NSI is going to drop the practice for exactly
the reasons that I outline here (it's about time).