RE: [wg-b] RE: [wg-c] URGENT: Moratorium on all additions to confusing GTLDs and ccTLDs Required.

Roeland and others,

I know that some believe that we should move forward quickly with multiple
gTLDs. Not everyone agrees, as you know.  And, one area where I believe
there is some support for Matt is the point thatmore examination of the
implications of introducing new gTLDs and the impact on ccTLDs is needed.

My earlier postings called for a very go slow approach overall and more
thought about implications.  I don't believe that there has been serious
analysis of the impact of new gTLDS on consumer confusion and ISPs, for
instance.

We could spend some time productively having an informed discussion on these
issues and others.

We will continue to have new players in the working groups. Welcome, Matt.
And others who are joining. We still have a lot of work to do together.

Regards, Marilyn