Re: [wg-b] Voting Results and What We Do Next

Edited Results (co-chairs not included)
Eligible voters: 51
Votes cast: 38 (75%)
Option A: 27
Option B: 4
Option C: 0
Option D: 7
Option E: 0
Number needed for consensus: 26
RESULTS: Consensus for Option A

This is the edited results, not counting the disputed votes.  Incidentally,
Jon's vote wasn't counted because he is co-chair.  How is this not two thirds?

By the way, do you have reason to believe that these people are
"secretaries and staff members"?  I know that neither Marilyn Cade nor
Michelle Farber can be charaterized as such, nor can Jon Cohen and Victoria
Carrington.