From: Michael D. Palage [mailto:mpalage@infonetworks.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 23, 1999 9:32 PM
To: wg-b@dnso.org
Subject: [wg-b] LA Meeting

I am looking at scheduling a meeting of Working Group B for Monday morning
(9AM -12PM PST). I am also looking to have a telephone bridge provided for
those that will not be able to attend. I should have more details by Monday
afternoon. Depending upon the outcome of the election I will post a proposed
agenda for the meeting. For those that will be participating in person or
hopefully via the telephone bridge we will be using the simplified rules of
Parliamentary Procedure (a.k.a. Robert Rules). This will allow us to make
the best use of our time.

Thank you for all the people that have cast their ballot and I remind those
that have not to please vote.

Mike