[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[wg-b] Voting Update

To date I have received ballots from 24 out of the 56 eligible voters. It
appears that we will have a quorum for this vote, although it remains unseen
whether we will have a consensus? Thank you for all those members that have
exercised their right to vote, and for those of you that have not please
complete the ballot attached below and return it to the list or directly to

Thanks again for everyone's continued participation.


Voting is scheduled to end on Monday midnight EST.  Please do _not_ edit the
ballot beyond indicating your choice with an X in between the appropriate
brackets "[]".
[Please identify the constituency group, if any, that you are representing]
[] ccTLD Constituency
[] gTLD Constituency
[] Registrars Constituency
[] Intellectual Property Constituency
[] Commercial and Business Entities Constituency
[] ISPs and Connectivity Providers
[] Non-commercial Domain Name Holder Constituency
[] I do not represent any Domain Name Supporting Organization, I am
participating in an individual capacity

[Please identify your region of citizenship (not residence)]
[] North America
[] Asia/Australia/Pacific
[] Europe
[] Latin and S. America
[] Latin America/Caribbean Islands
[] Africa

[Please select ONE of the options listed below] [] Option A - Some type of
mechanism, yet to be determined, is necessary in connection with famous
trademarks and the operation of the Domain Name System.
[] Option B - ICANN should not implement any mechanism for the protection of
famous marks, because other mechanisms are adequate
[] Option C - ICANN should not implement any mechanism for the protection of
famous marks, because it exceeds the scope of ICANN's authority
[] Option D - Both Option B & C
[] Option E - I choose to abstain from the voting process at this time
(Comments should be limited to 1 or 2 paragraphs)