Re: [wg-b] Definition of Consensus & First Vote

Two questions about the votebot system:

1) Why are you inventing a new one, rather than using one of the hundreds that
    have been written over the years?
2) On substantive issues (like Question 0), the formulation of the questions
    are of terrible importance. How do we indicate that we don't think the
    formulation is good enough?

In this particular case, the option I'd like to vote for is

b) No protection needs to be implemented BY ICANN OR THE REGISTRY/REGISTRAR
    SYSTEMS.

This is because I believe that the UDRP and courts of law give the
necessary and sufficient protection.

                        Harald A

--
Harald Tveit Alvestrand, Maxware, Norway
Harald.Alvestrand@maxware.no