[wg-b] Re: (wg-b) food for thought

Sounds like a pretty good test--the kind that trademark law applies to real
trademark infringement. If the name was registered in a way that does not create
confusion and does not disrupt business and is not cybersquatting for financial
gain, I have a hard time figuring out what your objection would be.
--MM