[wg-b] Re: (wg-b) RE: (wg-b) RE: (wg-b) food for thought

Sarah, I stand corrected.

While some attorneys advise ignoring baseless letters, the attorney we bring to
our clients always responds to cease and desist letters, most often to explain
that they do not merit any further attention.

The fact is, they are issued so frivolously that we rarely see a cease and
desist letter, that does.

Judith

P.S.  I have a file draw full of cease and desist letters sent to clients over
the years.  *None* has ever gone further than the letter, because they were
indeed baseless.