Re: The Fame Claim List -was [wg-b] notification as compromise?

It's a little early for a drafting session but I would imagine that notice
might include the following elements:

A positive statement that the notice is from the list keeper.
A negative statement that the notice is not from the claimant.
A statement that the notice is for informational purposes and is not an
assertion of legal harm.
A statement that the list keeper has not verified the accuracy of the
contents of the attached fame claim.
A link to the DN registration FAQs (see previous posts).

You raise another point - the TM owner is as interested in not unduly
alarming an obviously non-infringing usage as a non-infringing user is
interested in not being unduly alarmed.  If certain TLDs were obviously
non-commercial (I don't mean merely chartered, I mean the suffix indicates
that it is non-com (as in .fan or .sux or .noncom)) then the fame claimant
may elect not to have its claim sent to registrants in that particular TLD.