[wg-b] Introduction to wgb

Michael Palage asked us to introduce ourselves.

I am an associate professor at the Syracuse University School
of Information Studies and have performed several empirical
studies of domain name trademark interactions, and
maintain an ongoing research interest in domain name
economics and policy.

See my CV at http://istweb.syr.edu/~mueller/mmcv.html

I have been invited to speak on DNS/TM interactions in various
venues, including a conference co-sponsored by AIPLA in
October 1998. I was deposed as an expert witness in the
Worldsport case.

Within ICANN I am a member of the non-commercial domain
name holders constituency. I believe that the WG needs more
input from that constituency.