[wg-b] Famous Trademark Black List

Attached below please find a rather curious response from the Brazilian NIC.
Brazil is one of the ccTLDs that have a list of famous marks that cannot be
registered as domain names without the permission of the famous trademark
owner.  When I asked for this list, they denied it. What ever we as a
working group decide upon, I believe that the Internet community at large
would have a serious problem with a "closed and non-transparent" famous
trademark black list.