RE: [wg-b] Revised IPC Proposal

Mikki, I was apprised by the IPC that they were working on a comprise of the
Registrar Sunrise proposal following the Cairo meetings. I did not have
their approved document in my possession until this morning. The discussion
which I have had with Eric Menge at the SBA involved the different Sunrise
proposal that were circulating, i.e. Sunrise with a list and Sunrise
without.  I went over these proposals on Monday's teleconference.

I am required to have a report submitted to the NC for their teleconference
this Tuesday. Therefore, delaying the report does not seem to be a viable
option, unless you can get authority from the NC to delay the report. That
is why I intend to include a disclaimer that this latest IPC has not had
time for proper discussion.

Mike