Re: [wg-b] Re: Fw: Unfamous Names...

John,

I think you are working on the wrong scale. We're thinking of different things.
And I'm not interested in an objective or policy driven-list, but a purely
pragmatic one that would respond to existing determining tests. Anyway they have
theirs, where's yours? As to commercial risk-management drivers, obviously
people will do as they like within the law, more or less. Some large companies
believe that inclusion in such a list is beneficial to their interests. Who am I
to argue?

I received a email saying you are a fearsomely aggressive litigant. Why don't
you sue the US Government for not guranteeing the rights of your clients?

MM

--
Mark Measday

Josmarian SA (Switzerland) Josmarian (UK) Ltd
http://www.josmarian.ch measday@josmarian.ch
UK tel/fax: 0044.1273.47.48.94  UK mobile: 0044.370.947.420
French tel/fax: 0033.450.20.94.92

'Tragedy inheres in all choice' : Isaiah Berlin