RE: [wg-b] WG-B Deadline

At 06:36 28-03-2000 +0930, Harald Alvestrand wrote:
>Are they also discussing asking the .US registrar to delegate .union.us?
>This is something that can be accomplished totally outside of the ICANN
>TLD process, I think, and would provide us with the ability to test the
>assumptions of an .union TLD (for instance, that "nike.union.us" is not
>going to be challenged by Nike as misuse of trademark) that the arguments
>for .union depend on.

Dear Harald:

I've trimmed the growing list attached to your message.  I was not sure
whether you were on the wg-b list, so you'll receive two copies of this
posting.

I'd extend your proposal to provide "nike.union.or.us" for their Oregon
operations.

Regards, BobC, who thinks that with a CEO who thinks getting a Silver Medal
at the Olympics is losing, Nike may need a union;-}