RE: [wg-b] RESPONSE to submission from noncommercial community

I would add that we should be concerned if someone tries to sell toys over
the Internet under ToysRUs.com but is not affiliated with the real ToysRUs.
Consumer protection is important to all of us.  These are serious issues,
where legitimate interests appear to be in conflict.  It does not help to
deny this.

Stuart Benson