Re: [wg-b] No protections for common words

I agree-- and expand. We must also allow ever **subsequent,** registered,
non-diluting, domain name to be used.   In that way, we will protect the
words that are being used in noncommercial and generic ways, and for
nonconflicting categories of goods and services.  -kathy