Re: The Fame Claim List -was [wg-b] notification as compromise?

If more people than you and me agree to the concept, we can draft proposed
language.  Also, the intention of the working group could be expressed that
the purpose of the letter is to provide information about the existence of
prior rights and that it is not a legla claim.