Re: The Fame Claim List -was [wg-b] notification as compromise?

As the alternate approach discussed below is passive, it should be viewed
as supplemental to, rather than an
alternative to an active notice procedure.  There is certainly the
technological ability to provide the DN owner with a lot of information as
to its
potential rights.  However a passive-only situation allows for the DN owner
to sink money into the DN under the (perhaps self-imposed guise) of
ignorance, and then using that expenditure as an equitable argument.