Re: [IFWP] Intellectual Property Constituency

On Fri, 04 Jun 1999 09:32:44 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Mikki and all,
>
>  Thank you Mikki for providing this information.  And please include me
>as the spokesman for INEGroup in this Constituency.  I do have a few
>questions however...  Consider this reply as my interest in this area...

They should require an offer of proof of your representation,
including proof of your organization's existance, and your legal
status with regard to them, properly certified and/or notarized.

Why?

Well if they don't know, they should read
http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/

--
William X. Walsh
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go crying
to every time you have something to whimper about.