Re: dnso.org - Some additional information requested...

Elisabeth and all,

Elisabeth PORTENEUVE wrote:

> Dear Collegues,
>
> First of all, let me express out gratitude to all persons
> who had in charge the initial dnso.org site in Geneva.
>
> The new dnso.org site in Paris is ready, and will be reachable as soon
> as the Internic modification has been propagated through name servers.
>
> The main page was set up, few notes are on line, some items still
> reference an empty note -- we need more time to populate it.

  Yes there are several broken links on that page...  :(

> Few mailing lists are set up and are ready for use.
> There is a list of mailing lists and the way to subscribe
> to majordomo lists is published in the website.

  However there are no archives.  There are no archives of the
previous Discuss@dnso.org mailing list either.  Will those be
available?  If so where is the link, and when?

> The purpose of the dnso.org server is to provide a point of rendez-vous
> for all interested in the Internet Domain Names issues.
> We will put here URLs referencing information relevant to the DNSO
> matters, such as Web sites or mailing lists of constituencies
> or constituencies members -- your input is welcome.
>
> This server and the secretariat is temporairly provided
> by AFNIC (NIC-France).
>
> Elisabeth Porteneuve

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com