dnso.org

Dear Collegues,

First of all, let me express out gratitude to all persons
who had in charge the initial dnso.org site in Geneva.

The new dnso.org site in Paris is ready, and will be reachable as soon
as the Internic modification has been propagated through name servers.

The main page was set up, few notes are on line, some items still
reference an empty note -- we need more time to populate it.

Few mailing lists are set up and are ready for use.
There is a list of mailing lists and the way to subscribe
to majordomo lists is published in the website.

The purpose of the dnso.org server is to provide a point of rendez-vous
for all interested in the Internet Domain Names issues.
We will put here URLs referencing information relevant to the DNSO
matters, such as Web sites or mailing lists of constituencies
or constituencies members -- your input is welcome.

This server and the secretariat is temporairly provided
by AFNIC (NIC-France).

Elisabeth Porteneuve