Re: Perplexed in the Face of Anger, Acrimony & ~Evidence

All,
Commercial/Non-Commercial, and/or
Profit/Non-Profit organizations,
are thin layers to be understandable.

I have a good book, title:
"Financial Planning for Non-Profit Organization "
by Jody Blazek
Publisher:John Willey & Son Inc.
ISBN:0-471-12589-x
Edition: 1996

For me,
This is a good guidance to make financial reports.

-teddy
http://www.mii.or.id
http://www.iix.net.id

At 05:24 03/06/99 GMT, William X. Walsh wrote:
>On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 01:26:23 +0200, Onno Hovers <onno@SURFER.XS4ALL.NL>
>wrote:

>>> As nearly as I can tell, the stance being taken by some folks is that
ICANN