Re: [IFWP] As ICANN unravels ISOC launches Smear campaign against Milton Meuller and Michael Sondow

On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 18:28:24 -0400, Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org>
wrote:

>Ah, Mr. Schwimmer, you have been lying in wait all this time to get
>even with me for besting you in the debates subsequent to the
>Monterrey DNSO.org conference.
>
>It's true, when I first began posting on these lists I was subject
>to flaming and, having a passionate nature, responded in kind,
>which, from a newbie, was not taken well. But I have since paid my
>dues, as they say, and have found common ground with those, like
>Gordon Cook, who are fighting for justice and freedom on the
>Internet. I only wish that you were one of them.

You may of changed your tactics, but your colors are still the same.
You have just grown better and disguising your true intentions, and a
few suckers have been pulled in.

Your own words are now going to begin clearing that up though, your
anticommercial bigotry will wake up most of those are thought you had
become less extreme in your views and were supporting you.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.