Re: [dnso.discuss] Re: Perplexed in the Face of Anger, Acrimony & ~Evidence

How ARROGANT!!!

On Wed, 02 Jun 1999 18:08:02 -0400, Michael Sondow <msondow@iciiu.org>
wrote:

>If you have a suggestion as to how to re-organize the NCDNHC process
>so that it takes a better turn towards reaching the ICIIU's
>objectives (which I am assuming you share), please make it. I would

The ICIIU's objectives are NOT the only considerations in this
process, and there are a plethora of stakeholders who do NOT share the
objectives of the Michael Sondow(...I mean then ICIIU...No I mean
Michael Sondow, since the ICIIU is nothing more than his sounding
board), and their objectives deserve JUST as much consideration as
yours.

It is this arrogance that is going to taint this process and defeat
ANY chance of your the decent principles you have, that the ACM has
also endorsed, to have any standing.

Get a clue, Michael, and do the honorable thing!

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net
General Manager, DSo Internet Services

The Law is not your mommy or daddy to go
crying to every time you have something
to whimper about.