Re: [IFWP] Goose and gander

Richard and all,

  Yes it is funny and curious to boot that Esther in particular in this
instance and the ICANN Interim Board to a lesser degree are ignorant
to the actual facts in existence.  It shows to a great degree that they
are incompetent and irresponsible in their charge.

  I wonder how much evidence the NTIA need to see this clearly?

Richard J. Sexton wrote:

> At 08:38 PM 5/31/99 -0400, you wrote:
> >
> >               "The spirit of the actions taken in Berlin were
> >                 contrary to the sprit of the white paper--that
> >                 decisions be consensus based and bottom up.
> >                 This move on the WIPO paper was top down,"
> >                 said Brian O'Shaughnessy, spokesman for
> >                 Network Solutions.
> >
> >...as was the decision to make NSI the only gTLD DNSO representative,
> >Mr. O'Shaughnessy.  Please be careful with your hipocrasy, it's
> >awfully flagrant.
>
> Check the Real Audio feed and you'll hear Estehr saying "you can't be in the
> gTLD constituancey because you aint one.
>
> FUny how these weird mail addresses work in spire of the fact they "aren't real".
>
> --
> richard@dns.list    sexton@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
> Remember, amateurs built the Ark. Professionals built the Titanic.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894