Re: The WWW boy (William Whalsh the Whiner) back to his old Games again to:Re: Credibility in the process and One Man ne Congress WAS: Re: [IFWP] gTLD constituency

<sigh>

Whoever you really are, please point out a SINGLE thing I said that
was false.

Nothing I said in my email was false in any way.

Prove it or shove it, you phoney liar (as you have been proven to be)
http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/