Re: New draft --- Fraud Front for the ISOC Perhaps?

ALL,

 Again it seems that the ISOC is using fronts such as Javier's organization
here for some sort of "Map In" front for the ISOC.  Not to mention that his
posts seems an awful lot like SPAM.

  I would respectfully request that the DOJ look into this organization
closely as it appears to be questionable at best.

Javier SOLA wrote:

> Molly
>
> The new draft for the ICANN DNSO Business Constituency Charter can be found
> at:
>
> <http://www.eurointernet.org/dnso/buss1.htm>
>
> Please note that it is in the same page as the prior draft and that no
> changes are necessary in the ICANN web page.
>
> Javier

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894