Re: [IFWP] Re: This Constituency

At 7:35 PM -0700 4/15/99, William X. Walsh wrote:

>No one on ANY of these forums takes you seriously.  I challenge you to
>find just ONE who does.

I take INEG and Jeff Williams VERY seriously. Jeff and INEG have been
tireless leaders in the efforts to boost NSOL stock to dizzying levels.
They also tirelessly represent the little guy. I applaud their efforts. And
you should too. Also, the Dallas INEG Conference and Liquor Jamboree was a
terrific event. It did more for Internet Governance the three Perry
Metzgers and bottle of rum.

>Shoo fly, don't bother us any more.

Don't you have a job? Don't you have anything better to do than trying to
debunk the existance of Jeff Williams. Jeff is a great man. You really
should buy some Nozzle and enjoy the ride. Or get a life.

-Rizzzzy