Re: This Constituency

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999 19:40:33 +0100, Jeff Williams
<jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>Bret and all,
>
>  Very interesting and of course informative post here.  It would be
>interesting
>to know when in March these groups, AIPPI, AIPLA, FICPI, ECTA, and INTA
>met and when they started planning forming a constituency.  Would
>you happen to know?

It's more interesting to know that you are a fraud and have no
business participating on these forums.

Proof is on file http://www.dso.net/wwalsh/jeffw/  and Netcom has
verified the facts which show your attempt at explaining this away was
absolutely false.  More proof is on the way.

You have no business participating here, and you should be removed
from all such forums for fraudulent misrepresentation.

No one on ANY of these forums takes you seriously.  I challenge you to
find just ONE who does.

Shoo fly, don't bother us any more.

--
William X. Walsh william@dso.net