Re: [IFWP] Re: WIPO transcript posted.

Bill and all,

  Well said Bill!  I bow to, and applaud your comments here.  Again,
Well done indeed!!  The law at least in the US rules supreme, as it
should.  Any attempt to subvert it, as we are hearing from the
DNSO bunch, shall be thwarted, and those responsible shall be
duly punished within the confines of the Law.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1894